Meraki Site to SIte peer not connecting through

Prakash_blr
Here to help

Meraki Site to SIte peer not connecting through

Autovpn.PNG

ASA TCP connection:

UDP Primary_outside 103.74.139.182:53889 inside 172.30.16.240:57587, idle 0:00:00, bytes 1818, flags X

4 REPLIES 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I can see you are behind a NAT, do you have any firewall in your infrastructure that could be blocking communication?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Prakash_blr
Here to help

I checked in the firewall it's accepting the connection. Is there any way I can check in meraki logs 

You can check the event Logs, and if possible allow all on ASA for this MX, just to ensure that It's not blocked.

alemabrahao_0-1666177316111.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would try NATing a UDP port through to the MX (it can be any port), and then configure "Manual: Port forwading" for AutoVPN.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Automatic_NAT_Traversal_for_Auto_VPN_Tunneling_... 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels