Meraki Quarterly just posted on Youtube!

davidvan
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Meraki Quarterly just posted on Youtube!

https://youtu.be/OyLKNx0wIV4?t=720

For those of you interested, the MX updates happen at 12 minutes in. If there are any thoughts or questions about MX & Z, feel free to ping me and I will try to address them the best I can.

3 Replies 3
Owen
Getting noticed

The MX updates in the webinar were only to say that the integrated LTE models are available and that the MX67 & MX68 were being released to replace the MX64 and MX65. All of this was already known. What about other feature deficiencies in the MX software like a proper client VPN implementation, IPv6, routing protocols in NAT mode, firewall objects and object groups, WAN interface control (can't manually shutdown an uplink), you get the idea this list could go on for a while.

I asked in the webinar but the question was ignored.

Meraki has stated numerous times that they don't release any roadmaps and hardly any promiseware. I recall they have said this in the beginning of every quarterly update.

The things you listed sound like feature requests or shining a light to the roadmap type of things.

Like it or hate it but thats probably the reason you did not get a response. And will likely not get one here. At least from someone working in Cisco / Meraki.

And don't get me wrong. I would love to get them as much as the next guy..

davidvan
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Owen

Thanks for tuning in. During the Meraki quarterly, we do a recap of the last 3 months of updates from Meraki. Thanks for the thoughts on features, keep it coming!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels