MX Uprade to 14.35

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

MX Uprade to 14.35

Is anyone else getitng these messages?

On xxx, between yyy, the firmware for the security appliances in the network "zzz - appliance" will be upgraded to MX 14.35.

The very latest beta software available is 14.34.  I wonder if it was meant to say 13.35 instead.

Screenshot from 2018-11-27 13-45-41.png

12 REPLIES 12
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Mine is saying one of my networks MX is running 14.35... I don't have an MX on that network 

@BlakeRichardson wrote:

Mine is saying one of my networks MX is running 14.35... I don't have an MX on that network 

Yeh... If Meraki wants to do an upgrade, and there's no devices in that network, they just do it. 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I feel a critical security announcement coming out in a week ...

I had that show up for a bunch of networks, I would love to read through the release notes about it...

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

@MacuserJim Here you go:

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for that.  The shards that I can see still do not show 14.35 or the change log.

Ben
A model citizen

I cannot even see 14.35.

Versions of MX i can see are 13.33 - 13.36 (stable release candidate) and Beta 14.34. 

RichG
Getting noticed

One of my networks has been scheduled by Meraki to get 14.35 but for another of my networks it isn't an option. Both networks show the changelog if I click 'Next version' from the 14.34 changelog.  

It may have to do with tickets that were opened in that network.  The second changelog entry covers one of the tickets I had open for the network that is scheduled.

I also noticed in the Other section that they are removing the automatic four hour reboot with no uplink.  It would be nice if this were a configurable option.  For most of our devices this will be good, but we have some remote devices that will now have to be manually power cycled if the uplink changes.

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

...And 14.36 is out now. That's a fast one for MX. 

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Sure did. Was only on my testing unit which happened to be running 14.x code
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

Yup, seems to be a big push to get to 14.35 from Meraki. This firmware makes me happy because they FINALLY fixed the MX warm spare blackholing traffic traffic problem in this version. I'm guessing something else big was fixed, hence the push. 

cg
New here

I've hit the mentioned OSPF bug multiple times on 14.35.   It's a pretty major issue to lose your IGP, I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone using it to upgrade to that firmware.  14.36 does seem to have resolved it for me.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels