How to tell hardware link speed on MX65

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

How to tell hardware link speed on MX65

Hello. I cannot find where in the dashboard I can discover the link speed of each of my ethernet ports on my appliance. I swear I’ve looked up and down and I do not seem to be able to figure it out. Granted I’m only able to be on mobile at the moment so if this is some kind of mouse over thing that’s why I’ve missed it. Thanks

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
3 REPLIES 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RumorConsumer  Hover your cursor over the port on the summary page

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 3.13.14 PM.png

Ah I didn't read your whole message, the other option would be the local status page however if you are on mobile you might not have access to this if you are outside of your network.

I have tried to look on my app but its broken and will only show the summary page so I can't navigate properly.

Damnit. Mouseover did me in
Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels