Did you mean: 

Guest Ambassador

Highlighted
Getting noticed

Guest Ambassador

Hi

I'm trying to figure out the complete privilege of a Guest Ambassador

int the doc :

Guest ambassador: User only able to see the list of Meraki authentication users, add users, update existing users, and authorize/deauthorize users on an SSID or Client VPN. Ambassadors can also remove wireless users, if they are an ambassador on all networks. The existence of network templates anywhere in a dashboard organization prevents guest ambassadors from deleting wireless users.
Presented with user management portal only.

My question is does a Guest Ambassador is able to create a new client vpn and authorize it ?

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Head in the Cloud

Re: Guest Ambassador

Hi @Jeizzen , the Ambassador can only setup, delete and authorise users.  They can’t configure services such as VPN clients

Darren O'Connor | uccert.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Highlighted
Getting noticed

Hi UCcert,

But if the client vpn service is already enabled, the admin in Guest Ambassador mode should be able to create and authorize client vpn users ?

thanks ,

Highlighted
Head in the Cloud

Hi @Jeizzen , are you asking if the Ambassador can add new users and authorise them to use the Client VPN?  If so the answer is yes

Darren O'Connor | uccert.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Highlighted
Getting noticed

yes 

that answers my question

thanks,

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.