CELLULAR SNMP

AlexanderDrago
Getting noticed

CELLULAR SNMP

Hello!

I have a question, any one know mib snmp for CELLULAR ? I found mibs which not correct

I found only WANs.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I seem to remember being told once that the cellular subsystem actually "borrows" one of the logical WAN interfaces when it becomes active. This is a lot of the reason why the cellular is last resort only, and can't be run as a concurrently active interface. If you want counters etc., then take a look at the WAN interfaces while the cell is active. I'll bet one of them is incrementing. 

@jdsilva wrote:

I seem to remember being told once that the cellular subsystem actually "borrows" one of the logical WAN interfaces when it becomes active. This is a lot of the reason why the cellular is last resort only, and can't be run as a concurrently active interface. If you want counters etc., then take a look at the WAN interfaces while the cell is active. I'll bet one of them is incrementing. 

You want tell that usb port dont have any snmp mib ? and it's cloning some wan port?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels