Auto VPN to spokes route spinning

MakaraMEAS
Getting noticed

Auto VPN to spokes route spinning

Dear community,
I have question regarding to auto VPN routing status spinning, could you advise what we can make it green? or resolve spinning status?
Thanks,

M.MAKARA
6 REPLIES 6

After reading those information, I am still not clear. Could you detail to me? it is something wrong on route advertisement on auto VPN?

M.MAKARA
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

unfortunatelly, as mentioned, we don´t use auto-vpn and never used it before, sry.

Ohh, I see.

M.MAKARA
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

When looking at the route table, you should see the spinning status briefly for S2S vpn routes, but they should resolve to green, grey or red.

From what I've seen in other threads and elsewhere online it may just be a dashboard issue.

Are those routes actually working for network traffic at the moment? If so, it's probably worthwhile opening a case for support to look into the dashboard.

Also worthwhile trying to access the page from different browser and different PC.

Thank you for detail, I will check with TAC. Most of VPN participations and routing seem show not properly.

M.MAKARA
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels