Whats next in the MV development?

Priesty
Building a reputation

Whats next in the MV development?

So whats next in the MV development? We have had some pretty cool features come out recently, new motion recap, motion search and the MV32. But the hype is over, time for some hints on whats next... go.

3 REPLIES 3
TWoz
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Priesty,

The MV development team is always working towards new products and features. At this time we are not prepared to announce anything but we ask that you follow our blog at https://meraki.cisco.com/blog/ and keep an eye on the "announcements" portal of your meraki dashboard. If theres a feature you would like to see put on our roadmap please use the "make a wish" portal of your dashboard so our team is made aware of it!

If my post answered your question please click the Kudos button below. additionally,
please update this thread to solved so others can benefit from it
EJN
A model citizen

Hi @TWoz. Is there any way to provide visibility into the road-map? I'm not asking to share confidential/proprietary information, but maybe there is a way to solicit feedback from users on your wish list / feature requests / roadmap?

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
TWoz
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi EJN,

For that kind of discussion we would ask that you engage your account representative here at meraki. They have the most visibility when it comes to the roadmap and planned features. You can find your account reps information from your meraki dashboard in the "help" > "get help" section towards the bottom of the page.

If my post answered your question please click the Kudos button below. additionally,
please update this thread to solved so others can benefit from it
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.