MV Sense and MQTT message coordinates

SOLVED
msosa
Getting noticed

MV Sense and MQTT message coordinates

Hello, I start to play with an MV camera (MV12WE) and Sense messages, and now I´m able to receive the messages sent by the camera, but honestly I don´t understand them, they looks like:

{"ts":1555101560010,"objects":[{"frame":2062,"oid":13,"x0":0.534,"x1":0.496,"y0":0.906,"y1":0.718,"type":"person"}]}

I suppose that:

"ts" and "frame" are something line a sequential numbers,

"oid" is an "object ID" and it is when detects a person and every different one has their own number

The main questions i have are:

"x0, x1, y0 and y1" are coordinates, but how to know the position of them on the screen? what are the difference between "x0 and x1" and "y0 and y1" ??

if somebody can explain it to me or tell me where to find that information, I´ll appreciate it..

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Geraldine
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello!

The information can be found on our documentation portal > under Video Analytics > MV Sense. Hope this helps! 🙂 

Geraldine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Geraldine
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello!

The information can be found on our documentation portal > under Video Analytics > MV Sense. Hope this helps! 🙂 

Geraldine

Thank you @Geraldine !! I didn´t notice there is a line with the description of my inquiries..
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can define zones, and this is the co-ordinates within the zone.

I'm guessing if you don't define a zone then it would be relative to the entire image.

Thank you @PhilipDAth actually it is relative to the entire image.. when you define zones it only counts the persons on that zone..
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.