Live stream integration in external web application

SOLVED
MassimilianoG
Conversationalist

Live stream integration in external web application

Hi All,

we are building a security web application that integrates different kind of sensors, including security cameras. One of our customers uses Cisco Meraki solution. We would like to show the video stream in a web page of our application. Is it possible? If so, how?

TIA

Massimiliano Gaudenzi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This wont be possible.  They'll have to use the Meraki Dashboard.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This wont be possible.  They'll have to use the Meraki Dashboard.

Thank You Philip. I cannot agree on this closure policy, I don't understand it, but it's a choice by Ciscso, there will be a good reason for that. So, I'm sorry but as system integrator, the only thing I can suggest is to change vendor.

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

I'd suggest to submit this feedback through your Meraki sales partner so they can create/add to existing feature requests. This could potentially be solved with an MV API that does not currently exist. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
strat
Here to help

I came here looking to ask the same question.

It would be nice to be able to use an API to pull a photo or clip from the camera remotely (or even from the local network as a compromise). The ecosystem of 3rd party services which could be possible if this were a thing would be awesome.

EliseNemeth
Getting noticed

API exists now to make it possible.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.