Exporting Live Feed to a Page like Facebook?

Roble
Here to help

Exporting Live Feed to a Page like Facebook?

Cheers Community,

our latest Project has been fully Merakinized including a bunch of MV. As we are in the Hospitality business and some of the Cameras have a very nice beach view, I thought maybe you can use it to show potential customers what to expect for their holiday.

Any chance or maybe an Idea how I could achieve a live feed on a third party website? (Homepage or Facebook)

Thanks for reading

Roble

Screenshot - Pool and Beachfront - Feb 11 2019 015523 PM EAT.png

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't believe there is anyway to publically (as in no authentication) share a live video stream.

The best you could do is to write a script to retrieve a snapshot every minute or so and upload that.

@Roble  Might pay to check your companies privacy rules before moving any further. If the screenshot you provided is what you are wanting to share I don't think I would want me relaxing next to the pool broadcast for the world to see.

EJN
A model citizen

I'm just getting started with Meraki, but based on what I know so far I would separate your live stream from your Meraki surveillance. Buy 1-2 webcams for your live streams, separate from your Meraki system.

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.