Cannot add my shippement

SOLVED
Conan
Comes here often

Cannot add my shippement

Hello,

I'm trying to add my camera to my inventory but I cannot.
When I try to give Order number or Serial number it's written "This claim has failed. Please try again or contact Meraki Support. "

I tried many times but always the same answer. :'(

Anyone can help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Agreed, just in case everything's not synced between back-end ordering and SFDC systems, give it a little time and try again.  If you still get that result after several hours, call into Support so they can investigate.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

contact Meraki Support

Conan
Comes here often

no others solution ?
Adam
Kind of a big deal

I agree with @ww, if you can't add by the order number or serial number then only support can fix that. 

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can't do the claim as soon as you get the email.  You need to wait a good 4 hours or so.

Agreed, just in case everything's not synced between back-end ordering and SFDC systems, give it a little time and try again.  If you still get that result after several hours, call into Support so they can investigate.

Conan
Comes here often

OK Thank you for your help

@Conan did the issue resolve itself or did you have to contact support. Asking in case anyone else has this problem in the future. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.