recently completed webinar

joseph15562
Conversationalist

recently completed webinar

I recently completed webinar, which i got a email back to contact a member of the meraki team to claim a free switch, in  the email it says call us, but there is no number to call just a email which i have sent a reply back to. I haven't heard  anything back yet, how long does this process normally take?

9 Replies 9
AndyB1
Conversationalist

So far three weeks and still no reply. 

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi!

Please email webinar@meraki.net and the Webinar team will get you sorted out.

Cheers!

- Caroline 

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Just sent a email off hopefully fingers crossed I get a reply, probably not tonight since it's late. Il keep a eye out for a email back 

Probably not until Monday 🙂

Was thinking that 😄 so you know if I claim the switch, and the security device becomes available from watching the webinar would I able to get that too or is it just one device 

Not sure about that, but the webinar team can help you out!

@joseph15562 Yes you can attend all three webinars i.e. Switch, Access Point and security appliance. The idea being you can use them all and see how they all work. 

Great, this would help my knowledge with meraki and will be able to recommend the products to others 🙂

AndyB1
Conversationalist

I've also sent an email. Thanks Caroline. Finger's crossed!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.