Stopping sending me other customers' ticket details! This should not even be possible!

CraigCummings
Getting noticed

Stopping sending me other customers' ticket details! This should not even be possible!

Amazing that I have to bring this up, but can you please fix your ticketing system so that your support engineers are unable to send me other customer's ticket notes.  This should not even be possible, technically.  Fix it!  This has been a problem for at least a year now. 

I wonder how many others have details about my networks due to this type of leakage? 

1 REPLY 1
Raj66
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@CraigCummings  I am so sorry you have to experience this. I spoke to a couple of my colleagues and this seems to be a known issue that we are actively investigating. I know this can be annoying and I want to apologize for the inconvenience and really appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you!

Raj

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.