cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered for ECMS1, but no confirmation email...

Comes here often

Registered for ECMS1, but no confirmation email...

Hi All,

I recently registered for the ECMS1 virtual course that will be held on Tuesday, October 29. I made it through the registration page and to the confirmation page, which stated that an email will be sent. 

However, I have never received the confirmation email. I have even checked our Spam filter to see if it was caught, but no luck.

Does anyone know who I can contact to ensure that I am registered and will be able to view the course?

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4
Kind of a big deal

Re: Registered for ECMS1, but no confirmation email...

@TrishaC can you help the OP out?

Comes here often

@merakicaroline Would you be able to help me with my question? Still no confirmation email from ECMS1 registration.

Comes here often

@CarolineS Would you be able to help me with my question? Still no confirmation email from ECMS1 registration.

Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @CallOne_PdM_JET - in general, the best way to learn more about your status in ECMS1 is to reach out to the team at ecms@meraki.com.

But, in this case, I've looked you up in our system and have figured out what happened; I'll send you a PM!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki | @merakicaroline
New to the community? Get started here
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.