Quality of Meraki Support

DazKew
Here to help

Quality of Meraki Support

Hi all, 

My team and I have noticed a very marked decline in the quality of support from Meraki lately. Long waiting times, lazy engineers just asking you to take packet captures without any proactive attempts at resolution and no routes of escalation. 

What's going on guys? As a partner and MSP we shift a lot of Meraki, and the support has always been a big plus point for us and a justification for the licence costs. It isn't the case at the moment. 

Has anybody else noticed this? 

3 REPLIES 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@DazKew : yeah i understand your pain, These days issues are also increasing so may be tuff time for Meraki, I think most of us already see that and Meraki is taking steps toward it to improve the customer experience. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've heard others complaining recent as well.

There was another post here maybe 3 weeks ago where they said they are making some changes.

CharlesJN
Here to help

Contacted support through a dashboard.

1. I have got a response after one day with troubleshooting steps.
  2. Response back to the support, no response after 48 hours!
  3. Tried to give a call, no response after around 30 minutes of waiting.
  4. The next day can in touch with the support guy, however, got disconnected after a while.
  5. The guy from Meraki support sent another instruction on troubleshooting.
  6. Responded back through email and no response after more than 48 hours.

If cannot reach from dashboard support and telephone call. I am wondering how to get the proper support?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.