Meraki at Cisco Live! Pull Up a Chair and Imagine What is Possible!

AllyL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki at Cisco Live! Pull Up a Chair and Imagine What is Possible!

CLUS2020-social-post-introduction (1).jpg

Cisco Live 2020 NEW dates: June 16-17. You can join in for free from the convenience from wherever you may be! Meraki has a great line up of sessions —check out our entire presence here.

Psst here’s a pro tip: Register for Meraki Mission and drop into our sessions for a chance to win amazing prizes along the way. See more details here* Missions will be available June 16 - 30, 2020.

We can’t wait for you to tune in and also have the chance to win some Meraki prizes! If you have any questions drop us a note below or email us at meraki-clus@cisco.com

28 REPLIES 28
Nash
Kind of a big deal

Oh, this looks like it should be fun!

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4775bedb3b08c2e0c169857fea7af3dfe67463c7a4&rid=giphy

Thygesen
Building a reputation

😁Yep. That will be difficult when attending virtually ..

But great initiative .. Keep on adding sessions, I'm in !

But I imagine, we might see some competitions here spoiling us with Swag ??

There will be swag @Thygesen , look at the Meraki Mission section ;).

Thygesen
Building a reputation

Of course !! 😁

I'm game ! ..

Elegantly arranged .. Meraki keeps surprising me positively with the community support !!

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Bit of a shame as it looks like their are restrictions on shipping. US and Canada only 🙁

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

@Nick wrote:

Bit of a shame as it looks like their are restrictions on shipping. US and Canada only 🙁

Aaaah crap.

🤣😂 noticed that everyone stopped commenting once they realised there’s no swag outside of the US.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Nash
Kind of a big deal

There will always be more opportunities for goodies. 🙂 Things are just, you know... the way they are, right now. It's tough.

I'm still looking forward to these missions.

Thygesen
Building a reputation

Sigh .. It was the same last time .. Even when we arranged to swap winnings, things turned very quiet when realising it was Europe as receiver .. 😔

AllyL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Nick, we’re really sorry but due to the current climate, this has created shipping limitations. We still encourage everyone to participate in Meraki Mission! All registered participants will receive a Meraki Community badge (stay tuned for the badge reveal!).

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Thanks @AllyL 

I understand about the limitations, its just a bit of shame.

Normally I find Meraki very good with looking after its European team 👌

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

To be fair... This is CLUS. We have our own Cisco Live. (Even though I loved my visit to CLUS and would definitely do it over again).

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Precisely!

Still as you say - i like to gate crash 😄
Nash
Kind of a big deal

@BrechtSchamp wrote:

To be fair... This is CLUS. We have our own Cisco Live. (Even though I loved my visit to CLUS and would definitely do it over again).

You know, if I end up having to pay my way to future Cisco Lives, there's no reason I couldn't go to CLEUR instead... 

JohnGeorge
Here to help

Swag, did someone say swag?

Attending Cisco Live with your favorite beverage from your home! Win.

alexnilsson
Here to help

Will there be anything about Systems Manager?

AllyL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello Meraki Community,

To our valued customers and partners: This week was meant to mark our first ever fully virtual Cisco Live U.S. However, we have made the difficult decision to postpone this event until later in June. For more information, visit https://www.ciscolive.com/us.html

Thank you for your understanding. 

-Ally

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Thanks @AllyL 

That is sad - but understandable. The event will still go on when it is the right time

Thygesen
Building a reputation

Agree ..

When times are right again, it will also feel appropriate ..

/Thyge

Kudos for communicating this @AllyL . If it weren't for this message I wouldn't have known until later today. For some reason no e-mails were sent out to attendees. Or I must've missed it?

@BrechtSchamp wrote:

Kudos for communicating this @AllyL . If it weren't for this message I wouldn't have known until later today. For some reason no e-mails were sent out to attendees. Or I must've missed it?

At least I also haven't received anything. Found out by clicking one of the links in the "Remember: Cisco Live starts tomorrow" mails.

Apologies if you have not received official communication, I confirmed that an email went out to all registered attendees (sometimes these emails end up in spam/junk folders). As soon as we have more details on new dates, I will make sure to update this thread.

Thanks again for your understanding.
Nash
Kind of a big deal

Thank you for the follow-up, @AllyL. This is a rough time, and I appreciate your help keeping us in the loop. Especially when systems may be weird and spam filters get in our way.

Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

All over the world organisations are organising special events because of lockdown, or protests, or . . .

These sorts of events are what people most particularly need during difficult times.

How does postponing it help?

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
Thygesen
Building a reputation

Well .. I recognize that just now the US are experiencing special issues .. 

New dates are announced 16 & 17th of this month .. 

Guess that all good comes to he who waits ? 😁 

AllyL
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Meraki Community,

I hope everyone is doing well! Cisco Live 2020 NEW dates are June 16-17! & Meraki Mission will be available June 16 - 30, 2020.

We can't wait for you to tune in! 🙂
AStoddard
Getting noticed

Loving it so far

When you can't go to Live, bring Live to you

(Just wish I had won the pins on my spins)

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.