Meraki Chia

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Chia

I don't quite remember what promotion it was for - but about a week ago I won a Meraki Chia.  I didn't even know what a Chia pet was before this.  So I spent the last week growing the new Chia.  Below is a brief video I put together of the Chia developing.

11 REPLIES 11
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love it! It looks like Switch Gnome is an excellent gardener. Also, I’m glad customs decided (after some deliberation, apparently!) that this was an acceptable item to ship from SF to New Zealand. 🍀☘️

The Chia Pet was the January 2018 MOTM  gift!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Hmm, the uploaded video doesn't seem to display for me.  Did it work for you?

@PhilipDAth Nope it says waiting approval for me.

@PhilipDAth wrote:

Hmm, the uploaded video doesn't seem to display for me.  Did it work for you?

Strange, I do see the video. It seems like only admins of the community platform can see it at the moment. I think the video is stuck in a video moderation queue in some rather elusive location... hopefully I'll find it soon!

Found the elusive video-approval spot! Video should be viewable now!

Also, I've turned off the videos-require-moderation flag, which I hadn't even realized was on (I can always turn it back on if needed 😛 ). 

I guess that means I must have posted the first ever video on the community.

@PhilipDAth wrote:

I guess that means I must have posted the first ever video on the community.

I posted one, as did @RyanBhttps://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-Cameras/Security-camera-bloopers/m-p/5862

But I believe you're the first non-employee to upload a video. Sort of surprising that it has taken this long!

I do hope the next video is from @MichelRueger showing his cat door in action. 😸

@CarolineS you just gave me an idea.  I should do a video of my presence remote control working!

I could upload a video on my new mini fridge that arrived today but I don't think anyone will find it as exciting as I do!

I do have to admit I did get some funny looks in reception as the box has a picture of a nice bright pink fridge on it 🙂

Photo at least? 🙂

Yes I can get a photo, after telling staff a few weeks ago not to eat or drink when using their company computers it wouldn't be a good look if I had a fridge on my desk. Its going to sit next to my gaming rig at home so a cold beverage is within arms reach 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.