Meraki Certifications

SOLVED
Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Meraki Certifications

I am currently a CMNO. @btevans995 wrote a post asking about access areas for CMNA and Masters. How does one become a CMNA or a Master?

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BradB
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi all, I can weigh in here, as my team owns Meraki trainings and certifications. CMNA and CMNO both cover the full Meraki product stack with a medium level of depth across the board. The main difference is that CMNA is intended for those positioning and selling Meraki, and CMNO is intended for those operating Meraki networks. As such, the content is presented in a somewhat different way in each course. But neither is more in-depth, and one is not the precursor for the other. 

We've definitely heard the request for more in-depth, self-directed trainings as a follow-up to CMNA or CMNO, and that's a big area of focus for my team this year. So stay tuned for more over the coming months. 

To that end, are there any particular areas in which any of you would like to go deeper? Thoughts on the best way to structure these advanced trainings? I'd love any input. 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.