Latest edition of Meraki Unboxed - all about APIs

merakisimon
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Latest edition of Meraki Unboxed - all about APIs

If you're interested in integrating IT systems to improve efficiency or build new customer engagement models, the latest edition of the Meraki Unboxed podcast could be of interest.

In the show I'm in discussion with Tony Carmichael from our Cloud and API product team, and there's lots of good, juicy content in there. Food for thought if you're new to this area.

Just search for 'Meraki Unboxed' in your preferred podcast app, and subscribe for more - they're published about twice a month.

Most of all, let me/us know what you think! Would love to hear your feedback and ideas for other sessions.

@merakisimon

meraki-unboxed-cover.png

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I started listening to it on the way into work this morning.  Well done.

DillonofAnch17
Getting noticed

@merakisimon This was amazing! Really good output! In my opinion, one thing I would really like to see is the ability to export all of the DHCP Scopes for the entire organization. This would give us the ability to manage these without a BlueCat or Infoblox solution. This would be really beneficial for small Networking teams that want that management ability but don't have the extra budget for a new system!

Thanks!

merakisimon
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass your comment back to the team 😉

Nash
Kind of a big deal

I'm tempted to code a pretend-CLI for just switchports sometime, thanks to y'all and your Bad Ideas party.

I could make something useful with the API but nooooo, I want to do the goofy thing. 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.