Documentation Digest: Nov 25th - Dec 18th

CameronMoody
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Documentation Digest: Nov 25th - Dec 18th

Hi Community,

Below are the most important changes to our documentation between Nov 25th - Dec 18th:

MG21 Installation Guide

Change: New article

Using the Meraki Local Status Page - MG

Change: Updated with MG product line information

MG21/21E Datasheet

Change: Added ordering guide and note about non-Meraki antennas not being supported.  Split out TDD-LTE from FDD-LTE. Added TD-SCDMA bands, HSPA+ bands, GSM bands.

Z3C Overview and Specifications

Change: Added bands for GSM. Added Certifications to be inline with other specification sheets (MG/67/68)

MX67/68 Overview and Specifications

Change: Added TD-SCDMA Bands, GSM Bands, Certifications

Z3 and Z3C Overview and Specifications

MX67/MX68 Installation Guide

MG21/21E Datasheet

Change: Both North America and Worldwide versions were labeled with PTCRB (US), RCM (ANZ, APAC), GCF (EU). PTCRB is only for NA and GCF, RCM is only for WW.

Cameron Moody | Product Manager, Cisco Meraki
3 REPLIES 3
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Thanks !

Do you guys have plans in the future to have email alerting for the MG21 ?

I had a trial unit and there were no options for anything alert wise when I added it to my test network.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

@NolanHerring 

We're looking into it the best way to handle alerts, trying to figure out what would triggers, content and delivery methods would make the most sense.

What alerts would you like to see, and how would you prefer to receive them?

We're looking for more user feedback on what users want to see for MG alerts, so your ideas would be appreciated!

Cameron Moody | Product Manager, Cisco Meraki

@CameronMoody  Thanks for replying

At a minimum a basic power up/down status. I plan on using something like this as a tertiary circuit, and only 'active' when primary/secondary go down. So if the MG21 was hard down, I wouldn't know about it until its too late.

I also know on my MX67C there is a cellular status, so I guess having that too would be nice, in case maybe the SIM fails or something like that. Just some overall alert if the devices or cell goes down, we want to know to take action etc.

But since I have your ear 😃 

WAN2 alerting on any regular MX is a very much needed item, so I am channeling my inner strength like the good Kung-Fu Panda that I am towards your HQ.

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.