Cisco Meraki Masters

SOLVED
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Meraki Masters

I recently had the pleasure of attending the invite only "Meraki Masters" training which is held at Cisco Meraki's San Francisco head quarters.

It consists of 4 days of training, involving labs, sessions with managers of many areas and the exec team, and developing the delivering of your Dashboard demo skills.

The environment is just amazing at HQ.  Everyone is so upbeat, and the office environment is amazing.  And it was great being able to voice my thoughts (which I promise you, I took every opportunity to do so).  I also expressed many of the recurring themes that have come up in the forums over the last 6 months - so I hope I gave a voice to everyone that would not normally have one.

I can tell you that a lot of the Meraki team do read the community forums, even if they don't actively participate or respond.  So don't be afraid to bring up issues or things you want like to see changed (even if it is not an "official" channel).

IMG_20180228_170431.jpgIMG_20180227_092236.jpgIMG_20180228_085445.jpgIMG_20180301_110541.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Awesome run down @PhilipDAth. I'm sure you voiced your opinion and looking forward to What's in store for 2018 🙂 I've had the pleasure of visiting Meraki HQ and can concur that it is a truly special place, filled with extremely bright people and amazing energy.

I too look forward to re-visiting one day 🙂

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.