Cisco Live Orlando

Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Cisco Live Orlando

Hey all!

Two questions:

1. Any here on the forum heading to Cisco Live Orlando in June?
  2. Who from Meraki are we gonna be able to see?
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
13 REPLIES 13
Welles
Building a reputation

Yeah...... I’ll be there.

............................................................. (50 or more characters to post) 😛

Awesome! I'm hoping that if a good amount of us show up, we can have a little community meetup

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hahaa, we just added that restriction. Maybe 50 is too many!!
Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mr_IT_Guy! Meraki will most definitely be at Cisco Live US! We've got a number of speaking sessions, demos, whisper suites and more that will be taking place throughout the event. Our SVP, Todd Nightingale, even has a session at the Innovation Theater that you won't want to miss! You can sign up for one of our many speaking sessions at the Cisco Live website (under "Session Catalog"), and definitely stop by one of our demos throughout the week!

See you there!

@DorothyL, I just finish signing up for all my sessions and definitely signed up for the one with Todd. Looking forward to it!

As for those who are going, what would be a good time for all of us to meetup? 

DorothyL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

That is awesome @Mr_IT_Guy - we're looking forward to seeing you there!

You can check out everything about Meraki at Cisco Live on our microsite here 🙂

@Mr_IT_Guy wrote:

As for those who are going, what would be a good time for all of us to meetup? 

All attending community members should sign up for "Cheers! with Meraki@" (Tuesday, June 12, 7-10pm @ Epcot's American Adventure Rotunda)! 

Or, if you'd prefer a smaller meetup - @Mr_IT_Guy - definitely fine by me if you start a thread here to coordinate a separate happy hour or whatever sort of meetup sounds good.

(And I'm working on some ways for you to identify yourselves... stay tuned.)

@CarolineS this is perfect! I just registered. You rock!

AStoddard
Getting noticed

I would like to go, we just don't use any Cisco products outside of Meraki, so I probably can't convince the higher-ups to sign off on the expense of a large event when my focus would be limited

@AStoddard, here's a nice little letter to send to your bosses to help convince them to let you attend: Cisco Live 2018 Attendance Proposal

CJ_Ramsey
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey Everyone. Cisco Meraki will certainly be at Cisco Live US this year and in addition to our normal presence in sessions and World of Solutions, Meraki will also be hosting an Essentials and Advanced Lab in the WISP area. Please check out our CLUS site https://www.merakiatclus.com/ and come out and see us!

@CJ_Ramsey wrote:

Hey Everyone. Cisco Meraki will certainly be at Cisco Live US this year and in addition to our normal presence in sessions and World of Solutions, Meraki will also be hosting an Essentials and Advanced Lab in the WISP area. 

If you go to the WISP area to check out the Essentials and Advanced Labs, you can even meet CJ - our Hawaiian shirt model - in person!

ColinQ
Conversationalist

The walk-in labs sound awesome. Can't wait to try them out during the conference.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.