Cisco Live Melbourne 2019, March 5th to 8th

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Live Melbourne 2019, March 5th to 8th

5 REPLIES 5
m841
Here to help

Yes, i'll be there from the Monday afternoon for the full conference.

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are the details on where Meraki will be, and when! https://merakiatciscolive.splashthat.com/ 

Some notes of interest to community members:

• Check out the WiSP (walk-in-self-paced) labs@NathanG will be on hand to help. There are hands-on labs for all levels: MX at the Branch, Network Assurance, and API Integration
  • Take a look at the Meraki sessions and register today!
  • There's some great swag available to #MerakiMission participants
  • Talk to your sales rep if you're interested in joining a special Cheers! with Meraki reception, complete with local handcrafted beers, tasty bites, and breathtaking riverfront views

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
NathanG
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Philip!

I will be there. Come catch me at the WISP (Walk In Self Paced) Labs.

Nathan

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have sited Nathan working hard in the back left hand corner in the self paced walk in labs.  If anyone else is visiting Cisco Live you should pop in and say hello.

The Cisco Meraki "Cheers" event was on last night at Cisco Live Melbourne 2019.  I was most impressed with the Meraki "M" sign made out of donuts.

IMG_20190306_192551.jpgIMG_20190306_224137.jpg"M" Donut Sign"M" Donut SignClose up view of "M" Donut signClose up view of "M" Donut sign

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.