Apologies and real-time stats

GaryShainberg
Building a reputation

Apologies and real-time stats

All,

Firstly I need to apologise to this family here for not being on-line for the last few months and not contributing as I used to, especially being a founding member of the group,  unfortunately when the "virus" hit the world my Meraki billing hours when from almost 1000 per year to zero overnight and like many, I had to re-invent a revenue stream so for the first time since 2007 I had to focus on something other than Meraki.

Thanks are starting to get back to normal and I have a new client that needs something that I have never sorted out in the past.

I need to realtime traffic stats (SNMP) from MX and MS devices using a local device but on a very tight budget, I was thinking of something like MRTG, but has anyone actually got this working that I can get some help from or can someone suggest something else.

TIA

CTO & Solutioneer
CMNA, CMNO, ECMS2
SNSA, SNSP
~~If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.~~
2 Replies 2
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Welcome back @GaryShainberg

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I seems SNMP is barely supported by Meraki.  If I were in your shoes I think I would look at PRTG and net flow from the MX.  That should be easy enough.  For the MS maybe play with SNMP and see what you can see.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.