Learn The Basics of The Meraki Platform With Free Training

MitchPros1
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Learn The Basics of The Meraki Platform With Free Training

Familiarize yourself with the Meraki and the cloud-managed network solution in this FREE, online, self-paced course that will teach you the fundamentals of the Meraki Dashboard.

Who should take this course:

This course is recommended for Meraki operators who need to learn the basics of how to operate their cloud-managed network through the Meraki dashboard.

Course structure:

The full course comprises six individual learning modules. The Meraki Learning Team recommends completing each module sequentially, however, you are free to complete modules in any order you wish. 

• Module 1: Introducing Meraki and Cloud-Managed Networking (30 min)
  • Module 2: Meraki Dashboard Cloud Basics (25 min)
  • Module 3: Licensing and Inventory (30 min)
  • Module 4: Firmware and Cross-Platform Features (20 min)
  • Module 5: Monitoring, Reporting, and Alerts (25 min)
  • Module 6: Troubleshooting with Meraki (25 min)

Eligibility:

This course is available to anyone interested in the Meraki cloud-managed networking solution. There are no prerequisites to enroll, however, we do recommend: 

• Basic knowledge of networking concepts
  • Ideally, Meraki dashboard access and login

How to Enroll:

Click here to visit the course homepage and enroll  

Looking for more training?

Head over to the Meraki Learning Hub to view all of our available training offerings. Keep an eye on the Learning Hub; new E-Learning courses covering more Meraki products and features, available at no cost, will be released in the coming months!

7 REPLIES 7
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MitchPros1 : Awesome !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
LanceFiveland
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Mitch, when I click on the "How to Enroll" to visit the course homepage it just brings me to the main dashboard and when I do a search for this course and modules I don't see anything.  Can you provide me the direct link to the entire course.  Thanks!

LanceFiveland,

I had to log in with my Cisco Credentials and then went to the catalog where I was able to find all of the courses listed plus a ton more. The link for the catalog is Catalog | Meraki Learning.

Kathleen

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

Thanks Kathleen, I am logged in with Cisco credentials but still not showing in my catalog.  Will log out and reboot and see if that changes anything.  Thanks for your reply, have a fantastic day.

Hi @LanceFiveland, good catch! Once you are logged in to your Cisco account, you can view the course and enroll directly at https://learning.meraki.net/#/curricula/bebf5295-4e16-4d2f-828c-a28bee954a60

terryfrost2390
New here

Thanks!

TyShawn
A model citizen

I'm glad to see this class be added for the customer base.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.