CMNA 30-11-2022

SOLVED
Surya10101
Getting noticed

CMNA 30-11-2022

Hi all

I am new to meraki. I attended CMNA 2022 yesterday. I am from India. I forgot to attend the final final assessment. My head is asking why are you not attended the assessment. Can any one send the assessment link.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Surya10101! I just PM'd you for more info on this. 

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Surya10101
Getting noticed

Anybody reply please??

KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi, please email certifications@meraki.com and they will be able to resend the assessment link

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

Okay. Thank you.

They are not replying. What to do?

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Surya10101! I just PM'd you for more info on this. 

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

Hi, did you fill out the request for help on the Meraki Learning Page? If not here is the link: Submit a request – Cisco Meraki (zendesk.com)

I'm working on finding someone on this team that can let me know if it is possible to reopen the exam for you or if you will need to take it again in the future.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I am also going to follow up with the team that handles the testing.

Thanks you Team for your messages. I finished the assessment successfully. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.