Vpn problem, corporate network shock with home network

Rodrik
New here

Vpn problem, corporate network shock with home network

I have a corporate server 192.168.0.240 on the 192.168.0.0/24 network when I connect from my home via vpn I can not access the server, nor ping the 192.168.0.0/24 network, make a test of sharing the internet from my cell phone to my pc with network 10.10.0.0/24, I could see that when I enter my home network, which is the same as corporate I have these problems Is there any way that my home network does not clash with the corporate, without changing the ip from home, I say this because I have several users with the same problem.

3 REPLIES 3
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

For site to site vpn there's a translation feature. But for client vpn there isn't afaik. Tbh it probably wasn't the best choice to use that range for the corporate network...

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Using_Site-to-site_VPN_Translation

I don't think there's an easy solution to your problem.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is probably the most powerful reason not to use 192.198.0.0 for any business network.  I would change the subnet being used at work. 

lkajcsu01
Here to help

Hi, 

Agree with Phillip, however the question is what will be the easiest: change the Corp side of network addressing and address  a bit of work, or  - I believe you have some Corp side switches/routers/any kind of network device - what capable for NAT-ing a do a "double NAT", That might be also an option for you.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.