MX-100 VPN Issue with Statis IP

SS-Plainfield
New here

MX-100 VPN Issue with Statis IP

I have a new issue using our VPN from home.  I can connect to the system but when I try to open a browser and enter an IP address, I get page not found.  I have several devices (like heat and air) that I should be able to log into through their address, but no longer can.

MX-100 is our current device.  I am logging in from home using Windows 10. 

This has worked for some time, but has stopped working within the last month or so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DA

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Broken NAT on domestic routers often causes this issue.  Can you reboot your home router?

If the MX100 has been running for a while perhaps some bug has risen. Is it possible to give it a reboot as well?

If things are stll not working, can you ping these devices?

Are you able to connect your Windows 10 machine via something else, like 4G, and if so does that work?

I have rebooted both the MX-100 and my home router.  No luck.  I can enter some IP address with a response but not others.

I have also tried the VPN with a Windows 7 and Windows 7 machine with no luck as well.

I can remote in to a local desktop through Meraki and can then get to the device that way.  Not sure what is stopping me.

Thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.