It appears Meraki forgot to give the 'Read Only' access to the 'Wireless Health' section of the Wi-Fi. I have found a workaround to this problem;.
1. Click on a network to view the Access points
2. Change the URL in the browser from "manage/nodes/new_list?timespan=86400" to "/manage/network_health"
3. Play nice when you only see 75% of authentication requests succeed
4. Email them to change the WPA encryption mode to 'WPA2 Only'
5. Watch the 75% raise to 95%+
6. Show the customer you fixed a possible connectivity issue
6. Come back and Kudo this post
Thank you,Peter James
Go to Solution.
Thank you for fixing that hack : Kudos +1!
View all community news »