Feature request: Changing license quantities within license key

SOLVED
Roska
A model citizen

Feature request: Changing license quantities within license key

Hello

I started to use MSP dashboard and would like to split my 100 pcs of System Manager licenses between two different organizations. I have all my 100 licenses with a single license key so I´m not able to claim those for multiple orgs. Could be easier for admins to manage license claiming not to always to turn to support in order to split license keys. What do you guys think about this? Have you discovered workarounds, besides contacting Meraki support?

Regards,

Oskar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Roska I do not believe there's a workaround and this requires Meraki Support.  I totally get your point why it would be nice to not have to engage Meraki Support for license splits of this nature.  I believe it MUST involve Meraki Support because it must be tied to a ticket and properly documented, else it could violate Cisco's GAAP policies.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @Roska I do not believe there's a workaround and this requires Meraki Support.  I totally get your point why it would be nice to not have to engage Meraki Support for license splits of this nature.  I believe it MUST involve Meraki Support because it must be tied to a ticket and properly documented, else it could violate Cisco's GAAP policies.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.