App for Accessing Office 365 Sharepoint

Stephen86
Conversationalist

App for Accessing Office 365 Sharepoint

Hi All

We had been using SharePlus for Office 365 but now that I'm deploying it through the VPP they want $27 per user per year. Would be happy to pay it as a once off but not as a subscription. 

So dose anyone know a good app for working with Office 365 SharePoint that is free or has a once off purchase. It needs to allow you to use the open in function and copy to function. As we use send to feature to take files into Docs To Go to edit and the Copy to (AppName) feature to upload them back into the portal.

I'm stuck with old iPad 2 units and iOS 9.3.5 so would need to be compatible with that. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
SteveWorks
Just browsing

Stephen,

If you still consider other office option, Polaris Office/SDK could be an option. 🙂

MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

To clarify    Microsoft wants 27 PY for each user not VPP correct?    reason why i asked, on my VPP it says free.  Sharepoint app is for IOS 7 + so should be good with your devices . alternative would be  Polaris or OpenOffice

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels