what is the student pass rate per instructor led classes?

SOLVED
Cora
Conversationalist

what is the student pass rate per instructor led classes?

What is the student pass rate per instructor led classes? Are there any metrics employed and made public to show which instructors are good at relaying and teaching i.e. what is the ratio of pass versus fail from their instructor led training sessions? Where can I find this kind of information? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is the wrong place to be asking this question, Off the stack is the place. As mentioned though I suspect testing centres keep that information confidential. There are probabnly many factors that influence this stat i.e. age, location, course level, language course is presented in and if if english is english the persons first language. Thats also not including if the person is competant to take the course. 

At the end of the day training providers make their money whether the users pass or fail. 

@MeredithW can this be moved pretty please!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't think that this information is anywhere available. And if it was, it wouldn't be an indicator of a good training as the one that would go three days through braindumps would have the best pass rate.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is the wrong place to be asking this question, Off the stack is the place. As mentioned though I suspect testing centres keep that information confidential. There are probabnly many factors that influence this stat i.e. age, location, course level, language course is presented in and if if english is english the persons first language. Thats also not including if the person is competant to take the course. 

At the end of the day training providers make their money whether the users pass or fail. 

@MeredithW can this be moved pretty please!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.