Systems Manager Self-Service Portal

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

Systems Manager Self-Service Portal

Thank you, Meraki! Just saw the new feature allowing users to have access to information and have iCloud like control of their devices!

Maybe variable support next lol. 

Thank you!

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
9 REPLIES 9
Wolfe
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

We are so glad to see you're happy with the new SSP, and you are very welcome! Thanks for the feedback as well. 🙂

Cheers,

Diane
Getting noticed

GAME CHANGER!!  My users (especially my campus based techs) are going to be so thrilled!

Diane
Getting noticed

Is anyone else getting server errors for the portal? 

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 3.06.58 PM.png

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

@Diane I did not see that error today.

We figured out that we could scope this as a full-screen web clip. Users seem to be liking it. Here is a logo I created in Photoshop using the old Meraki MDM app logo if anyone is interested in doing the same.Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 10.20.45 AM.png

Diane
Getting noticed

@jared_f wrote:

@Diane I did not see that error today.

We figured out that we could scope this as a full-screen web clip. Users seem to be liking it. Here is a logo I created in Photoshop using the old Meraki MDM app logo if anyone is interested in doing the same.Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 10.20.45 AM.png

THANK YOU!  I'm going to put this on my to-do list today.

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

No problem @Diane. Make sure you grab the correct link when scoping out the web clip. I accidentally scoped out one that required the user to enter our domain/network ID.

Diane
Getting noticed

Our link has the domain but I'm still getting "out of band control" errors so I put in a ticket for it.  It will go through after about 8 or 10 tries but there's clearly something going on. I don't want to roll it out to my staff until it's reliable or it will just increase my help tickets.  🙂

Diane
Getting noticed

I got a message on my ticket last night that said they weren't able to duplicate the problem. I'm hearing from my campus techs that they're getting the same error.  I've tried it on 3 different web browsers, all up to date. Sometimes the login will go through which means our network isn't blocking the site. Plus the error is a Meraki error screen, not internal. The message indicates "A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem..." so either that's not true or there should be some record on their end that these errors are happening. I'm bummed that I can't roll this out.

MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

following

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels