Profiles not copying over

SOLVED
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Profiles not copying over

Just curious to see if anyone else is having issues with profiles copying over between networks. This has always worked in the past up until the recent changes in Dashboard.

Profile to copy overProfile to copy overCopied profile in new networkCopied profile in new network

No I don't mind re-adding all of the setup I have done in the other network but I'd much rather it just work as intended. I have opened a case already but thought I would see if anyone is experiencing this behavior.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PatrickL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey everyone - this is a bug and not expected behavior that we're looking into. Thanks for the heads up!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Mark24
Getting noticed

I just noticed the same thing today.

Profiles with Wifi Settings seem to work but profiles with iOS Restrictions will not copy.

Yup same thing here ,, @Melissa is this a Bug in Meraki or a limitation ?

@MikeMandalorian I'm sure hoping it's a bug, because if this is now the "new" version is going to work. I want the old one back. I much rather would be able to copy profiles then having to build them by hand for every single network when we make a change.

PatrickL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey everyone - this is a bug and not expected behavior that we're looking into. Thanks for the heads up!
PatrickL
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Should be resolved now.
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@PatrickL I just tried it again and received the following message.

error.PNG

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

I just tried it again this morning and the profile copy is working correctly. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels