Preventing additional accounts being added to Outlook iOS

SOLVED
PaulMc
Here to help

Preventing additional accounts being added to Outlook iOS

Hi,

I'm trying to prevent additional accounts being added to the Outlook iOS app.

I can't see a way to stop users adding extra accounts, other than the main configured one. Is there a way to do this, and if not, is there a mail app that can do this?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Found it! If anyone's looking to do the same, the settings that worked for me are:

IntuneMAMAllowedAccountsOnly - Enabled

IntuneMAMUPN - user@yourcompany.com

These work for me, and prevent additional accounts being added to Outlook.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sshort
Building a reputation

If it's possible in Outlook for iOS you would find the exact preference key here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/clients-and-mobile-in-exchange-online/outlook-for-ios-and-...

Then create a custom/managed config profile for iOS in Meraki

Thanks, sshort!

I've looked at that page before, but couldn't see any option for limiting accounts. I think I must be overlooking something, as something simple as that, I'd expect to be pretty standard?

I'll continue digging into it and if no joy, just ditch Outlook app and try something else.

Thanks again!

Found it! If anyone's looking to do the same, the settings that worked for me are:

IntuneMAMAllowedAccountsOnly - Enabled

IntuneMAMUPN - user@yourcompany.com

These work for me, and prevent additional accounts being added to Outlook.

great info,, but im a bit confused , where do i input this into to configure

In your Profiles, one of the settings is "Managed App config". From there, select Outlook and put in the keys above.

A link to the Managed App Config guide is https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Profiles_and_Settings/Using_the_Managed_App_Settings_Payload

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels