Pandora or Music a App 1 account for Multiple IPADS

SOLVED
MikeMandalorian
A model citizen

Pandora or Music a App 1 account for Multiple IPADS

Anyone have a Idea how to use 1 account for a Music app for about 120 IPADS ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@MikeMandalorian This is not possible and my best guess is it will never exist. If Apple allowed you to push credentials to apps, it would probably be agains the EULA that the user agrees to.

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think you mis-understand the licencing terms.  Typically you buy a licence to use a music service per user for their personal devices.  You would need 120 accounts for most music services.

With regard to Apple's music store - I don't think the terms of service even allow it to be used for business purposes.

The closest option you might be able to use is the VPP purchasing method.  I'm not sure this covers the use of music though.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I just spotted "Pandora" in the tittle.  I'm pretty sure Pandora would have similar licencing terms.

yes i knew i would have to purchase 120 VPP licences , but was trying to just use 1 account for all of them , so i can set pre set music and block others all from MERAKI  ,,  hmm maybe a wish list thought lol 

@MikeMandalorian This is not possible and my best guess is it will never exist. If Apple allowed you to push credentials to apps, it would probably be agains the EULA that the user agrees to.

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels