Owner Information Missing

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Owner Information Missing

So this morning I notice that several of my iPads across multiple networks have lost their owner information. This is a HUGE problem as it is breaking Apple Classroom. At one of my schools 37 of 47 iPads are missing their owner information.

I have opened a ticket with support but just wanted to see if anyone else has missing owners as of today, oddly enough it only appears to be affecting my teacher iPads and not students. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
5 REPLIES 5
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have never used Apple classroom but I just wanted to say Goodluck and hope itsa simple fix and not hours or unexpected work.

@BlakeRichardson 

I can go through and re-add the owners by hand but I want to know why it happened.

@Noah_Salzman 

Any thoughts on this?

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

So oddly enough in the change log there are massive amounts owners that were deleted other than the one record I was trying to delete. 

beks88
A model citizen

I had a similar case months ago, but didn't figured out why it happened. Tried it also with support, but no real success. They just said, that there has been a bug on server side impacting many other instances and customers and that they'll maintain it.

Since then I didn't notice devices losing their owners.

Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey Beks88, can you send me a case number via direct message? Thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels