Looking for detailed reports for MDM

SOLVED
plehdeen
New here

Looking for detailed reports for MDM

Are there report options somewhere? Or a way to build custom reports? Superficially I am looking to get a report of windows devices that have a specified software installed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

For your use case, I think the most flexible tool is found in Systems Manager > Monitor > Software.  you can focus in on a particular app, from the list, simply by clicking on it.   You may well also find it useful to download the software inventory for all your managed devices, using 'Download as CSV', top right.   Judicious use of filter and sort in Excel should allow to focus in on the particular application you're interested in.   Systems manager > Manage > Apps may also be of interest, depending whether the app in question is SM-managed or not.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

For your use case, I think the most flexible tool is found in Systems Manager > Monitor > Software.  you can focus in on a particular app, from the list, simply by clicking on it.   You may well also find it useful to download the software inventory for all your managed devices, using 'Download as CSV', top right.   Judicious use of filter and sort in Excel should allow to focus in on the particular application you're interested in.   Systems manager > Manage > Apps may also be of interest, depending whether the app in question is SM-managed or not.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels