JumpCloud / FEATURE REQUEST

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

JumpCloud / FEATURE REQUEST

Hi All,

I hope someone has a similar case that I do and hope that you have found a solution/workaround. We have ditched active directory and have moved over to JumpCloud. We know that JumpCloud can be used for Radius authentication for Meraki AP's. I have been trying to bind our JumpCloud directory to Meraki SM to use our directory to authenticate users during DEP and User Initiated Enrollment. Does Meraki support authentication via JumpCloud?

Maybe someone from Meraki can chime in?

Thanks!

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you use Office 365 you can use Azure AD that comes it it to do the same thing ...

felix_fx2
Conversationalist

Hey Jared,

Do you mean this?
http://jumpcloud.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2427837-configuring-your-wifi-clients-to-use-j...

Have you checked with Scott or Greg (jumpcloud).

Btw, for Radius on Client VPN it works.. but i've not used what your trying to do. (as their almost renewing their current cert)
jared_f
Kind of a big deal

@felix_fx2 Unfortunately, no. We like that our Meraki APs can use JumpCloud for radius, but currently, there is no way for Meraki MDM/SM to pull user data from JumpCloud. 

Personally, if Meraki is going to support it on there network lineup they should have it on there MDM because it feels like a lot of orgs using their APs are also using their MDM.

Sorry for the delay,

Jared

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels