Incorrect Enrollment Date

Diane
Getting noticed

Incorrect Enrollment Date

We've enrolled over 6,000 iPads since August and not a single one has the correct enrollment date in the Client List. Nearly all of them have March 21, 2017 as the enrollment date.  If I click on the details of the device, most reflect the correct date there but that's not really helpful. I was told months ago that this was "just an aesthetic issue" however it's never been addressed or corrected. 

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

6,000 - that is impressive!  Well done.

I can see why Meraki might not be moving on this very quickly.  What impact does having the incorrect enrolment date actually cause?

At the time we were enrolling it would have been super helpful for inventory and accounting purposes. Our administrators were asking how many were enrolled at a particular deployment and all I could say is, "I don't have a way of knowing that."  It just bugs me that it's not right and we're on the enterprise version. If we were getting this for free it would be different.

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

I have also seen this. 

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels