Enterprise app no longer installing

SOLVED
iconner
Conversationalist

Enterprise app no longer installing

Been trying to figure this out for a couple days now. Sometime over the weekend our enterprise app decided it will no longer install on new devices or reinstall on devices it has been removed from. Im getting the same thing as experienced in the following thread except our Certs were renewed several months ago and we have had two new builds released since then that have worked fine.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Mobility-Management/Apps-will-suddenly-no-longer-install-they-instal...

MDM and developer certs are valid. Our app will install successfully if we plug the device into iTunes and upload the ipa and install but trying to install using the ipa uploaded to Meraki fails.

Usually there is at least something in the device activity logs in the that give some indication but I get nothing but

"Aug 30 8:36 Install enterprise app 'XXXXXX' Success Aug 30 8:36"

The app pops up on the screen like it is going to install and then disappears just like in the other thread. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Resolved out our issue too.

Nothing actually ended up being wrong. Removed the app and uploaded the same .ipa again and everything is working again. Glad I tried that before going thru redoing the certs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Laurence5905
Here to help

Yeah, I don't know why, but deleting all my certificates from my Enterprise account (and the provisioning profiles, too) did the trick.

See my final response to the thread you linked for my complete answer.

Best of luck!

Resolved out our issue too.

Nothing actually ended up being wrong. Removed the app and uploaded the same .ipa again and everything is working again. Glad I tried that before going thru redoing the certs.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels