Enable Bluetooth on multiple iPads at once

NicolasGoulet
Here to help

Enable Bluetooth on multiple iPads at once

Hi all, wondering if this is something possible and if not, could it be one day?

I know we can do it individually but I really wish we had an option in the "Command" menu.

8 REPLIES 8
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

I have made a wish for this as well from the Dashboard page. 

I have also asked Apple for the ability to enforce whether bluetooth is on via restriction so we can pair bluetooth devices still as the current restriction blocks this ability.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Noah_Salzman
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

@NicolasGoulet If we added this to the API someday would that be useful to you or would it only be useful if in the Dashboard itself?

@Noah_Salzman The API would be nice but I would rather it be a dashboard function as it's much easier for me to look up a classroom via Auto-Tags in the dashboard when troubleshooting in a school.

Then again I live in the dashboard not in the API world.

I would rather have this option in the Dashboard than in the API.

Thanks!
NicolasGoulet
Here to help

Another option I really wish there was is the ability to erase multiple devices at once instead of only one at a time.

Possible?

@NicolasGoulet

Even though Team Meraki is very active in the community, I would make a feature request (or wish) through the dashboard

@beks88 

Done for both. Thanks.

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@MattMorg 

This is still something that would be wonderful for school districts to have the ability to do.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels