Data Feed

Meraki-Beast
Comes here often

Data Feed

Hello Community,

I am looking for a solution within Meraki that will allow me to export System Manager data to a SQL server or outside of Meraki to a server of some sort. I looked at the API and tried to perform an export wasn't successful. Wondering if anybody in the community can help me out? 

This is what I tried, I don't have any APs or switches so not sure if this will work: 

"sample"

curl -L -H 'X-Cisco-Meraki-API-Key: <key>' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -X GET 'https://api.meraki.com/api/v0/networks/[networkId]/devices'

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have downloaded POSTMAN but I'm unable to determine how to add additional parameters to the query. 

PARAMETERS

• usernames
    Filter users by username(s). Multiple usernames can be passed in as comma separated values.
  • emails
    Filter users by email(s). Multiple emails can be passed in as comma separated values.
  • ids
    Filter users by id(s). Multiple ids can be passed in as comma separated values.
  • scope
    Specify a scope (one of all, none, withAny, withAll, without any, or without) and a set of tags as comma separated values.

Any hints?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels