Cannot install Meraki Profile Mac OS 10.13.4 or above

SOLVED
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cannot install Meraki Profile Mac OS 10.13.4 or above

We have noticed that we cannot install the Meraki management profile on any machine running Mac OS 10.13.4 or later. We simply get the below error, if the profile is installed using an earlier version it continues to work after the system is updated.

We are seeing this across multiple machines, we have tried after a fresh installation of the system. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.09.58 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The problem it turns out is we ran out of licenses,  I seem to order a heap and we go through them pretty quickly. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jared_f
Kind of a big deal

I haven't come across that specific error, but the things that usually pop out to me are APN certificates or a network problem (something is blocking Meraki/Apple from syncing down the profile). Seeing that anything prior to 10.13.4 is enrolling, I am pretty sure you can rule those out. The only other option I could think of is to manually retrieve the profile from dashboard instead of running manual enrollment from m.meraki.com. Another option would to be a force install of the profile via the command line.

Find this helpful? Click the kudos button. Thanks!

The problem it turns out is we ran out of licenses,  I seem to order a heap and we go through them pretty quickly. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels