Android managed app settings payload

SOLVED
ScottK
Conversationalist

Android managed app settings payload

I have a Pixel phone set up as a company owned device.

The Meraki SM app is installed and the phone has been working for over a year. Recently the Meraki SM App started crashing. So, there is no communication happening with the Meraki Cloud. 

I have already cleared the cache. I would factory reset it, but that has been disabled by the SM app. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ScottK
Conversationalist

Meraki Support was able help. I was stuck at how to reset this phone with "Factory Reset" disabled inside the phone.

Meraki Support recommended I use Android Recovery Mode to factory reset the device. This worked great and I got the phone connected back to our Meraki SM.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You'll probably need to go back to whoever manages your phone to get it resolved.

They could factory reset it for you.

ScottK
Conversationalist

Meraki Support was able help. I was stuck at how to reset this phone with "Factory Reset" disabled inside the phone.

Meraki Support recommended I use Android Recovery Mode to factory reset the device. This worked great and I got the phone connected back to our Meraki SM.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels