Android MDM, push VPN profile

felix_fx2
Conversationalist

Android MDM, push VPN profile

Hi folks,

Anyone managed to get this working? the profile deploys but the shared secret seems to be wrong..

It;s working on OSX and iOS

2 REPLIES 2
TylerJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@felix_fx2 wrote:

Hi folks,

Anyone managed to get this working? the profile deploys but the shared secret seems to be wrong..

It;s working on OSX and iOS

Hi Felix,

This should work with most flavors of Android. If the profile successfully deploys it could be actually an issue with the autocomplete function of some browsers. The PSK field sometime registers as a "password" field to some browsers, and can be being autofilled. 

If everything seems configured correctly, and you have active licensing - I suggest contacting our Meraki Support team to dig into it further. 

Let me know how things go!

-Tyler J

felix_fx2
Conversationalist

Hi Tyler,

Actually have contacted meraki support and have a (sadly) still open ticket since Apr 06, 2017. (Yes since april)

The funny part is, i can tag and send that profile to a system on OSX or iOS and they work really well.

I've already provided few logcats to engineering, hope they can find what exactly is wrong.

I actually posted here with hopes someone else has the same problem and has a solution or workaround (besides manually entering a 31 char long PSK, which defeats the point of being able to push settings in a whole.).

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels