Check out Meraki's walk-in labs, focused on dashboard config, API calls, and DNA-C integration!

MeredithW
Community Manager

Our own Technical Evangelist @Phi-L will be proctoring the Cisco Live walk-in labs. Check out what he has to say about Meraki's offerings:

9 Comments
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

@MeredithW : Wonderful !

Phi-L
Meraki Employee

I'm still here, and all are welcome!

Our first walk-in lab is called LABMER-2405: Cisco Meraki Scalability Showcase: Configuring Your Meraki Deployment with the Dashboard and API Using Postman. You'll be exploring the dashboard and simulating a small deployment, and also making configuration changes with the API via Postman. 

Our second lab is LABOPS-2968: Integrating Cisco DNA Center with Cisco Meraki for Hybrid Networking Experiences. Many people are unfamiliar with using DNAC to supervise Meraki devices. This is your chance to learn how! 

Stilgar
Conversationalist

After I finish my next session I need to stop by and try those out.  Hopefully I won’t be too late.

Phi-L
Meraki Employee

@Stilgar  the walk-in labs will be open till roughly noon on Thursday, so you should have plenty of time!

Stilgar
Conversationalist

Just completed LABMER-2405 and it was well worth it!  The proctor was great (actually was the same instructor I had for ECMS1 a few weeks ago).  I’ll definitely be carving out time for the other lab tomorrow.

E9E4189B-5217-4BB4-9127-0300E53C55DB.jpeg

Stilgar
Conversationalist

As a follow up, on Wednesday of last week I went back and took the second Meraki walk in lab that focused on DNA-C integration with Meraki.  It was fun enough, however really hoping that they add more integrations in the future (near future hopefully).

Another big thank you to both the proctors ( @Phi-L  and Dutt Patel ).

Thanks!

Bill

dfurasek
Here to help

@Phi-L, would it be possible to somehow get a copy of the "lab manual" document for LABMER-2405?  It's not available via the CLUS session catalog, but I would like to use it as a reference for some of the topics that were covered by the walk-in lab.  Thanks!

Phi-L
Meraki Employee

@dfurasek , I'd be happy to post it, but I'll need to change parts of it to be read/used by a general audience. I'll post it here when it's ready!

Phi-L
Meraki Employee

Hey everyone! Here's the lab guide for LABMER-2405: Cisco Meraki Scalability Showcase with the dashboard and Postman!

Let me know what y'all think!