Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meraki Go

SOLVED
Highlighted
Here to help

Meraki Go

Will partners be able to sell meraki go, or is this going to be a consumer only product sold though channels like CDW?

Do the Meraki Go aps mesh? With Ruckus marking XClaim end of sale this summer meraki released a AP in that price point that can be used as a replacement. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Meraki Go Team joe
Meraki Go Team

Re: Meraki Go

Hey @Ryan_C,

To answer your questions:

1) Yup! All Cisco (and by that, Meraki) partners can sell Meraki Go. Feel free to check out the Meraki Go community here for additional resources.

2) Also yup! You can mesh the Meraki Go Access Points together, as long as you have at least one of the access points acting as a gateway (similar to what is required for enterprise Meraki MR mesh).

6 REPLIES
Head in the Cloud

@Ryan_C Meraki go is managed in an entirely different way than standard Meraki products. The two dont work together as such. 

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Here to help

Well aware of that. I am not looking to use dashboard to mage the AP's.

I am looking for an answer on if Meraki partners will be able to sell these devices.  Also looking for an answer on if these devices will mesh so can I have to GO AP's using only one data port. 

Meraki Go Team joe
Meraki Go Team

Hey @Ryan_C,

To answer your questions:

1) Yup! All Cisco (and by that, Meraki) partners can sell Meraki Go. Feel free to check out the Meraki Go community here for additional resources.

2) Also yup! You can mesh the Meraki Go Access Points together, as long as you have at least one of the access points acting as a gateway (similar to what is required for enterprise Meraki MR mesh).

Here to help

Thanks for the mesh answer. Still wondering on partners being able to sell Meraki GO. When I reached out to my supplier to quote this solution they had no idea what I am talking about. 

Here to help

Worth putting in this form in case others have this issue. Only certain suppliers are providing this. 

Getting noticed

Where are you based? There are selected distributors for Meraki Go. In Europe Tech Data.