Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSP Portal upon Logging into Meraki

SOLVED
Highlighted
Conversationalist

MSP Portal upon Logging into Meraki

Hello!

Upon logging into my Meraki Dashboard, I am presented with a long list of every single organization that I admin. Problem is, I want to view the MSP Portal right away. Currently I have to click an organization that is in my list, then click through to the MSP Portal. Is there a way to log directly into the MSP Portal for those us who monitor over a lot of customers? 

What is everyone else doing? 

Regards, 
Tory Davenport

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Head in the Cloud

Re: MSP Portal upon Logging into Meraki

Hi!

Can't you bookmark the MSP?

Also when I start typing MSP it does show up in my chrome:

2019-02-19 14_57_46-New Tab.png

5 REPLIES 5
Head in the Cloud

Hi!

Can't you bookmark the MSP?

Also when I start typing MSP it does show up in my chrome:

2019-02-19 14_57_46-New Tab.png

Meraki Employee

I see what you're saying about coming to the "Select an organization" page and needing to click into one of the organizations, which then forces the extra step of dropping down the Org selector and choosing MSP Portal.  I haven't seen a way to default to the MSP URL, but I don't have MSP customers and will let them comment if they have a workaround to avoid that extra step, perhaps there is a back-end setting Support can urn on to enable such an option.  But in the meantime, in order to get directly to the MSP Portal page upon logging in, I simply go directly to that URL.  

Click into your own MSP Portal, copy the full URL that ends with msp_portal#t=organization, save that URL to a shortcut, log out of Dashboard and then launch your browser using that shortcut.  I just tried that, and I still see the Select an Organization page, and when I clicked on my "primary" organization, it did take me directly to the MSP Portal.

Kind of a big deal

We use SAML, and we go into the Org where the endpoint is configured. No selection screen at all, but it's not the MSP portal. 

Kind of a big deal

We do the same, select any organisation and then select the MSP portal.

Conversationalist

Thank you all for the input.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.